Goosebumps:- Escape form the carnival of horrors.

 Escape form the carnival of horrors is a series of Goosebumps which is written by R. L. Stine. And this book is totaly based on horrors and adventures. The book is start with a caution BEWARE!! DO NOT READ THIS BOOK FROME BGINNING TO END!  It feels a feeling of thrill that something will be happening in this book. And there are many ups and downs in this book. You have to make different choices while reading this book to make your climax and the ending. There are more then 20 different endings, based in what you choose. 

So the story starts with 3 friends I Brad and Patty. We entered in the Carnival at night and we saw a big man big AI who is the manager of the carnival and told us to play in this carnival. He handed us map and the map was divided into two parts, one area is for rides and another midway area is for cool games. So we decided to go to the midway and explore it. I entered in a tent where I saw a fortune teller and she told me that my life is in risk and I only 132 number csave my life. When I exits from the tent again I saw the big AI with many people and ge told me that in this midway we need to play two games if we won we get prize and if we lose we have to pay with our life. It is a situation of play or pay. 

The story move forward with differentchallenges and games which I have to win to move forward in this game and I won two of them. And it's time for the final challenge and I also won the final challenge but it the end Paty and Brad put water on my face and it seems like I'm dreaming all of this. I can relate this story with me because I also saw some weird kind of dreams which cannot happen in real life. A two headed man and monster blood. So yes I can related this situation with me. 

Interesting right!!! 


Stat tuned for the further story. 

Comments

  1. Shaima your way of writing is so good without any error & in correct order you have your sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice Shaima that you're able to relate thus story with you. But please check your last sentence. It shouldn't be related it should be relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Poonam I will correct it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Human Clone: A step towards the Future.

AI: The ultimate future

Floo Network